Kosaka mine was started its development in 1816.
Ever since then, Kosaka town has prospered by mining silver, copper and zinc and so on.
The building was built in 1905 as office of the mine and had used as office until 1997.
The building was reopened as tourists facility that exhibit history of the mine after restoring.
There are also restaurant, shop in the building.
Kosaka Mine Office Official Website