Private Taxi Tour : Course No.A-1
Hirosaki sightseeing one day tour
Includes the most popular and must-see sightseeing spots in Hirosaki city.
The best way to see the spots in Hirosaki city is this tour.
Where to go
Hirosaki Neputa Festival takes place on first week of August every year. If you come to Hirosaki except this week, you can see some of Neputa floats here. You can also try your hand at the giant “taiko”(drums). There are a Japanese dry landscape gardens, a restaurant, and souvenir shops .
In winter, Upland section and western style building are opened for free.
You are required admission fee in other season.
|Tour period||1 January ～ 31 December
* Reservation deadline : 3 PM of the previous day
The tour will suspend during cherry blossom festival due to traffic jam around the park.
|Meeting location||Taxi driver will wait for you with your name-board in the reception area of your hotel.|
|Pick Up Service||The tour will start from your hotel in city center of Hirosaki.|
|Required time||Approx. 7 hours
* We can accommodate the time to suit your schedule. Please let us know your preferred time.
* Schedule might be changed due to traffic, weather or other conditions.
|Number of participants||Minimum 1, maximum of 4 in one taxi.
If the numbers of your group are more than 5, We will arrange for Jumbo Taxi (Up to 9).
|Program fee||JPY 33,600 per vehicle up to 4 passengers
* Additional charge : JPY 4,800 per vehicle (for extra hour)
JPY 50,400 per vehicle up to 12 passengers
* Additional charge : JPY 7,200 per vehicle (for extra hour)
|Included in this fee||Transportation / Insurance / Tax|
|Not included in fee||Lunch / Personal expense / An English-speaking guide or attendant / Admission fee|
|Payment||Advance Payment by credit card.
Advance Payment by overseas bank transfer.
(Japanese yen only. Please pay the additional bank transfer fee.)
Payment on the day by credit card or cash
|Important notices||The taxi driver is not an English-speaking tour guide.
The program might be cancelled due to weather condition etc.
|Cancellation Policy||Cancellations made by customers will be subject to the following penalty fees:
* 1day before the tour: 20% of the tour fee
* On the day of the tour: 50% of the tour fee
* No show on the day: 100% of the tour fee