Private Taxi tour : Course No.S-3
Juniko Lakes & Tsuru-no-maihashi Bridge sightseeing tour
Most famous pond in Juniko Lakes called “Aoike” is highly recommended as worth seeing. There’s no steep slopes in the lake area. You enjoy waking among beech forest.
There is Japan’s largest wooden triple arch bridge named Tsuru-no-maihashi on the way to the lakes from Hirosaki.
The bridge is recently popular with tourists.
If the sky is clear, you can see Mt.Iwaki behind the bridge.
Where to go
The above route is the case of from Hirosaki station to Aomori airport.
|Tour period||Late April ～ 31 October
* Reservation deadline : 3 PM of the previous day
|Meeting location||Taxi driver will wait for you with your name-board in the reception area of your hotel.|
|Pick Up Service||The tour will start from your hotel in city center of Hirosaki. Without an additional charge, departure place and the destination are changeable to JR Shin Aomori station or Aomori airport.|
|Required time||Approx. 8 hours
Free Time in Juniko Lakes : 2 hours (Inc. lunch time)
* We can accommodate the time to suit your schedule. Please let us know your preferred time.
* Schedule might be changed due to traffic, weather or other conditions.
|Number of participants||Minimum 2, maximum of 4 in one taxi.
If the numbers of your group is 5 or more, We will arrange for Jumbo Taxi or Commuter (Up to 12).
|Program fee||JPY 38,400 per vehicle up to 4 passengers
* Additional charge : JPY 4,800 per vehicle (for extra hour)JPY 57,600 per vehicle up to 9 passengers
* Additional charge : JPY 7,200 per vehicle (for extra hour)
|Included in this fee||Parking fee / Transportation / Insurance / Tax|
|Not included in fee||Lunch / Personal expense / An English-speaking guide or attendant / A mountain guide|
|Payment||Advance Payment by credit card.
Advance Payment by overseas bank transfer.
(Japanese yen only. Please pay the additional bank transfer fee.)Payment on the day by credit card or cash
|Important notices||The taxi driver is not an English-speaking tour guide.
The program might be cancelled due to weather condition etc.
|Cancellation Policy|| Cancellations made by customers will be subject to the following penalty fees:
* 1day before the tour: 20% of the tour fee
* No show on the day: 100% of the tour fee