Private Taxi tour : Course No.A-4
Takayama Inari Shrine/ Tsuru-no-maihashi Bridge/ Tachineputa-no-yakata sightseeing tour
The best way to go tourists spots that are getting popular in Tsugaru plain is this tour!
Where to go
The estimated staying time is about 40 minutes
It’s best time to see cherry blossoms in the site from early to mid May.
The estimated staying time is about 50 minutes
Tachineputa-no-yakata (Tachi-neputa museum)
The estimated staying time is about 90 minutes, including lunch time at restaurant of the building or restaurants around the building.
The above route is the case of from Hirosaki station to Shin Aomori station.
|Tour period||Jan. ～ Dec.
* Reservation deadline : 4 days before the day
|Meeting location||Taxi driver will wait for you with your name-board in the reception area of your hotel.|
|Pick Up Service||The tour will start from your hotel in city center of Hirosaki.
Without an additional charge, departure place and the destination are changeable to JR Shin Aomori station or Aomori airport.
|Required time||Approx. 6.5 hours
* We can accommodate the time to suit your schedule. Please let us know your preferred time.
* Schedule might be changed due to traffic, weather or other conditions.
|Number of participants||Minimum 2, maximum of 4 in one taxi.
If the numbers of your group is 5 or more, We will arrange for Jumbo Taxi .
|Program fee||JPY 31,200 per vehicle up to 4 passengers
* Additional charge : JPY 4,800 per vehicle (for extra hour)JPY 46,800 per vehicle up to 9 passengers
* Additional charge : JPY 7,200 per vehicle (for extra hour)
|Included in this fee||Transportation / Insurance / Tax|
|Not included in fee||Lunch / Personal expense / An English-speaking guide or attendant / admission fee|
|Payment||Advance Payment by credit card.
Advance Payment by overseas bank transfer.
(Japanese yen only. Please pay the additional bank transfer fee.)Payment on the day by credit card or cash
|Important notices||The taxi driver is not an English-speaking tour guide.
The program might be cancelled due to weather condition etc.
|Cancellation Policy|| Cancellations made by customers will be subject to the following penalty fees:
* 1day before the tour: 20% of the tour fee
* No show on the day: 100% of the tour fee